For one of my clients I'm looking for a quality engineer, this position is accountable for performing all necessary investigations related to the chemical and microbiological laboratory. You will report directly to the QA lead within the laboratories.
- Evaluate incidents that occur in the chemical and microbiological laboratories.
- Review and approve laboratory investigation reports related to out-of-spec results.
- Evaluate investigations, corrective and preventive actions and verify effectiveness in order to prevent recurring deviations.
- Operate and maintain the Quality Assurance systems and prepare quality performance reviews.
- Degree: university degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Pharmacy.
- Previous experience in the laboratory or with quality investigations is an advantage, but not required.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Contract for min. 1 year, with possibility for an extension.
- Contract as freelancer / payroll
- Location: Antwerp
- Start date: ASAP
If you'd like more information about this project or other comparable roles within the pharmaceutical industry, don't hesitate to contact Greet Vandermeulen on +32 3 613 31 15.