Are you a QA/RA Manager in the field of medical devices?
A medical device company in Eindhoven is looking for a QA/RA Manager for a project of at least 6 months.
We're hiring a QA/RA Manager!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Manage a team of quality specialists.
* Ensure released products are development and created according to the quality levels and comply with the regulations and policies.
* Ensure QA & RA aspects in the selection and monitoring of suppliers.
* Make sure the QMS is compliant, effective and efficient according to the ISO 13485.
* Handle issues that require deep knowledge of business processes.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* University degree with 9+ years of experience in quality (in medical devices).
* Experience in design controls in an R&D environment.
* Experience in setting up and maintaining QMS.
* Knowledge of the Europeans and US Standards (MDR & FDA).
* Experience in product safety risk management.
* People management skills (3+ years of experience).
Apply now for the role of QA/RA Manager and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.