Are you ready for a new challenge as a QA/QC manager of a new nuclear plant in the Netherlands? Keep reading and find out if this vacancy is suitable for you!
As a Quality manager you will be responsible for setting up and improving the Quality Management Systems of this nuclear plant. We are looking for somebody who has the experience and theoretical knowledge to shape the quality management of a nuclear plant that specialises in medical isotopes.
- Defining the Quality Objectives and Strategy
- Setting-up, implementing and maintaining the project quality system in line with the organisation's management system
- Alignment of the project quality system with International nuclear standards
- Present and agree on the project quality system with the Dutch nuclear regulator (ANVS)
- Manage project quality teams, Work packages and interfaces with other project streams and functions.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors quality performance and (external) audits
- Coordinate Quality inspections & documentation
- Close out of open items and close out of non-conformities
- Reporting on quality performance and quality work packages
As a QA/QC manager you will be reporting directly to the project director. You will focus on Quality Management, participate in the project management team and identify and manage project quality risks.
- Educated to University/Academic degree level in a technical, commercial or business discipline
- 10+ years of experience in quality management of capital investment projects in an international setting
- Relevant experience in nuclear projects
- Team player, able to find common ground and connect people
- Structured, secure and reliable way of working
- Drive to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes
- Strong communication, listening and convincing skills
- Excellent professional language skills in English
What to expect
- Salary up to €100K+ (depending on experience)
- Possibility for a 30% reduction of Dutch taxes for international candidates
- Permanent position
Are you ready for a new challenge in the Netherlands where you are responsible for the quality management of this nuclear plant? Get in touch with Robert Bots and send an e-mail with your motivation and a recent curriculum vitae on: r.bots[@]progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.