The Purchaser will work closely together with the Category team and with the various stakeholders (in particular the Digital Business Unit) to support them in the end-to-end purchasing process. The Purchaser actively participates in the strategic sourcing of digital products & services with the goal of achieving cost reductions while maintaining and/or improving quality of vendor service levels.
We are looking for people with the following combination of knowledge, capabilities and motivation
- Strong negotiation skills and solution driven personality
- Experience in working in an international environment (both cross-functional and cross-organizational)
- A self-starter who shows initiative and takes responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in understanding business needs and translating then into procurement deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field + a minimum of 3 years' experience in procurement of IT services OR certification in the area of procurement including a minimum of 3 years' experience in this field
- Good/ excellent command of English.
- Knowledge & experience of main purchase processes is a plus Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
About the job
- In alignment with the sourcing strategy, you will lead global and regional tender processes, negotiations and re-negotiations, supporting internal stakeholders across different locations
- You will help define business needs to optimise the procurement of digital solutions as well as relationship management of strategic vendors
- Actively participate in the strategic sourcing of digital products & services with the goal of achieving cost reductions while maintaining and/or improving quality of vendor service levels
- Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge of suppliers, markets & trends Monitor performance of vendors including the compliance with their commitments
- Address & solve escalations with suppliers
- Provide guidance to stakeholders with regards to digital solutions needed
- Ensure efficiency/ effectiveness of the procurement processes and work on improvements where needed
- Contribute to consolidation, reduction and rationalisation of the existing supplier base
If you are interested in this opportunity please respond with your most updated CV.