Is multi-functionality your cup of tea? Is a Multinational Matrix environment not unknown to you? Do you have experience in an environment of product development and consumer products? Then we are looking for you right now!
For one of our clients in Friesland we are looking for a Integral Project Manager. The duration of the project will be 1 to 1.5 years, in average 0.6 FTE.
In order to effectively lead the Innovation and Development team, 2 days on location in Friesland are a minimum, in the first Phases of the project 3 days will be needed (until January).
Prepares and implements projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing.
Projects have an innovative character
- Is responsible for formulating the (sub) project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the requirements
- Is responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Defines the risks of the project (f.e. specs, costs, planning, etcetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders).
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Represents the (sub)-project team in the overall project to optimize fit for use and overall effectiveness.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members.
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal.
Dimensions Relating to Accountability:
- Co-ordination between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT)
- Multi-site, complex project.
- Manages project budget (> € 3M)
- Manages a project team of >15 team members
- Coaching of team members
Dimensions Relating to Know-How:
- Specific knowledge of technical engineering of the relevant technical discipline and related disciplines or specific functional knowledge in the relevant functional discipline and related disciplines
- Professional knowledge of project management methods, and estimation techniques (resources, time and risks) for the relevant technical/functional discipline
- Soft skills like people management, team management
- Negotiation skills; managing subcontractors
Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving
- Leading a project where more disciplines are involved.
- Co-ordination between the sub-projects.
- Manage Internal stakeholders and externals like subcontractors
- Sustaining innovation, Customer need and application is known,
- Incremental changes or portfolio extensions supporting the current business
- A minimum of 5 year experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with OEM development model is a plus, in particular working with Asian Culture
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.