Are you an experienced Project Manager from the maritime industry, with good knowledge in managing maintenance, repair and refitting projects?
One of our international clients is searching for a Project Manager. We are in search of a project manager with thorough experience with leading projects from beginning to end and being responsible for not only the technical but also the commercial and financial side of the project.
We are in search of a Project Manager
In this position you will be responsible for the realisation of a wide range of projects related to ship maintenance, repair, refitting etc. The customer services in a very wide range of complex and different sizes in ships and is known as a worldwide high-end player in their industry.
The area that you will be focussing on
This position is of senior level and you will be able to put in and develop your skills by:
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the team from the moment of the order to the final delivery.
- You will be responsible for having a good eye on looking at contractual agreements and making sure projects are fulfilled within the commercial boundaries set.
- As a Project Manager you will have to manage relations between clients, flexible personnel, internal clients and sub-contractors.
- You will be responsible for making work plans and work around changing goals.
- As a project Manager you have to identify and allocate resources and will make sure projects are analysed on basis of their profitability, margins etc.
With these skills you will be a perfect fit in this position
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- A finished Bachelor in a relevant field (marine/ naval/ shipbuilding, engineering)
- You have vast experience in managing complex projects and making sure projects are delivered timely and within costs.
- Perfect understanding of the English language and preferably Dutch.
What you will be getting back for your hard work
- Very competitive salary
- Good pension
- Professional growth opportunities
- Inspiring working environment
Where it's happening The company is a market leader in his field. Part of a major concern that is focussed on high-end marine vessels. The company culture is driven, informal, international.
Are you interested in this position of Project Manager? Apply now by clicking the link or send your resume to Ivo van de Pas via i.vandepas(@)progressivege.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.