Are projects your cup of tea? Is a Multinational Matrix environment not unknown to you? Do you have experience in an environment of product development and consumer products? Then we are looking for you right now!
For one of our clients in Friesland we are looking for a Project Leader. This role is for a year, after this year it's the intention of the client to hire you directly.
In this role, you will handle a number of small and medium initiatives in parallel in a hands-on manner in close cooperation with InD, Consumer Marketing Management, Supply chain and Production Sites.
You will prepare and implements small single discipline project or sub-projects of an integral project, in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing.
- Is responsible for formulating the (sub) project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the requirements?
- Is responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality-standard in the processes.
- Defines the risks of the project (f.e. specs, costs, planning, etc) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders).
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Represents the (sub)-project team in the overall project to optimize fit for use and overall effectiveness.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members.
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal.
Dimensions Relating to Accountability
- Responsible for execution, progress, and quality of the project.
- Small project, mainly reuse (or in-product HW, SW, E in case of a technical project)
- Planning, leading, and tracking
- Leads a small team of approximately 5 team members
Dimensions Relating to Know-How
- Specific knowledge of technical engineering in the relevant technical discipline for the application or specific functional knowledge in the relevant functional discipline.
- Broad knowledge of planning methods, and estimation
Techniques (resources, time and risks) for the relevant technical/functional discipline
- People management in case of direct reports.
Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving: Thinking Challenge & Complexity
- Planning, leading, and tracking a small single-discipline project or sub-project.
- Project characteristic:
- Sustaining innovation, Customer need and application is known,
- Incremental changes or portfolio extensions supporting current business
- Technical background (in mass manufactured consumer products is a must-have)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in product development
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.