Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
And uses High quality raw materials in their products and work with the highest standards on hygiene and food safety.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize, plan and direct the manufacturing operations which ensure the most effective return on assets. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output including maintenance (mechanic/electric).
It is also required to implement effective continuous improvement, communication, training and development activities. Key performance indicators drive effective performance and improvement.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we would like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
You'll be responsible for the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage as well as plant maintenance. A very important part of the job is dealing with people management.
- Oversee the production process and ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
- Together with the other members of the management team formulate objectives and understand requirements and implement the company's policies and goals.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production and maintenance team (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Implement and maintain reporting standards on material, lines, plant efficiencies (OEE's).
- Responsibility for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- 6-10 plus years of experience in a high production environment (food manufacturing).
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach & support all levels of staff.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines .
- Understanding of quality standards (IFS / BRC etc.) and health & safety regulations in the food industry.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- Results oriented with credibility and decisive in nature.
If interested, please drop me an email or call me.
Ivo van de Pas, 020-5305822 or at i.vandepas(@)progressiverecruitement.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.