A company in the chemicals industry is looking for a procurement specialist for 20% of the direct spent and 100% of all indirect spent. The position is based in Antwerpen Linker-oever and serves 2 sites, the one in Antwerp and one in the Netherlands.
- You are responsible for 20% of the direct spent procurement and 100% responsible for the indirect spent procurement.
- You are responsible for developing long term relationships with suppliers.
- You are responsible to negotiate contracts and make sure they deliver as agreed to ensure correct stock levels for production.
- You must comply with internal procurement procedures.
- You will assist in one time projects (CAPEX) when necessary.
- You will report to the procurement manager in the region.
- You have relevant experience in procurement, focus on indirect spent.
- You have experience in an international and a highly industrial environment.
- You are a born negotiator and work for a win-win situation and long-term relations with suppliers.
- Good communicator.
This is a key function within one of the most innovative chemical companies in the industry. You will get the opportunity to work independent
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and send me your CV!
For more information please contact Progressive recruitment Antwerp at +32 3 613 31 00 and ask to speak to Geraldine Maton.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.