Procurement Service Officer within life sciences
Are you looking for a new challenge within a procurement department? The department procurement service officer is currently looking for you! At one of our pharmaceutical key clients we are looking for a new procurement service officer.
Your job as a procurement service officer
In your role as a Procurement Services Officer, you are part of the Procurement Services PPM team, you report directly to the Programme Manager. You are the focal point of contact for the customers and coordinate, in cooperation with the other departments, the full quote and order process until delivery at the end customer.
As a Procurement Services Officer, you are responsible for providing excellent service to customers within the programme-specific guidelines and standard operating procedures of the company, as well as those of the contractor/donor.
- Starting date asap;
- Salary around 2700 gross;
- Project duration till end this year;
- workweek of 40 hour;
- In general, you are responsible for:
- location in Amsterdam.
- Taking ownership of price quotation requests and processing orders within the agreed timelines;
- Building and maintaining a very close relationship with the contractor/donor and the customer;
- Communicating with customers/contractors/donor both in a proactive and reactive way;
- Coordinating with various departments (Purchase, Supply Chain and QA) to complete the quotation and deliver the order in full and on time to the end customer;
- Complying with the donor/contractor's guidelines;
- Ensuring the integrity of data and exchanging clear information with the Program Manager;
- Participating proactively in continuous improvement initiatives;
- Taking full ownership of issues and proposing the best suitable solution for all parties involved. Needed experience and education:
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
- minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management, or in Business Administration or in Customer Services;
- Experience gained within customer service
- Worked in an international logistics environment
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Experience in customer services / sales support in an international environment;
- Experience with supply chain is preferred;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills and characteristics:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality;
- Flexible and positive attitude, ability to meet the changing requirements of the donor/contractor;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & French Are you the new procurement service officer? Apply directly via Florine Hilbrink of the Progressive Team within the pharmaceutical team via 020-5305888 of mail f.hilbrink[@]progressive-nl.com
- <h2> Respond directly at this procurement position