My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a direct hire position, offering great benefits and a competitive compensation package. This role will typically suit someone with a mechanical or electromechanical background. The ideal candidate will be able to easily and professionally interact with the upstream organization using good interpersonal skills, while being aligned to company goals and objectives.
- Designing telementry tools and put them to test in the field.
- Strong electromechanical design experience
- Experince with Downhole tools, and knowledge with MWD & LWD
- Minimum of 5 years experience in oil and gas experience preferably in electromechanical design
- College degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
Location: Houston, TX
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
If you have the relevant experience for the position reply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.