My client, a large Oil and Gas Operator is looking to bring on a Pipeline Maintenance Inspector to their team out in Williston, ND.
Rate: *negotiable based on experience*
Schedule: M-F (10 hours per day, 50 hours per week)
Location: Williston, ND (Need to be local or willing to relocate)
Contract: 6 month contract to full time hire position
Driving Allowance: $50-$100 per day
Per diem: $110 a day per days worked
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 7 years of pipeline/midstream industry experience
- Computer knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- SAP experience is preferred (not required)
- API 1169 certification is required
- Managing a two man crew on pipeline maintenance inspections
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, environmental, regulatory, federal, state and other regulatory requirements.
- Assisting CAPEX team with operational input, supporting construction activities as needed and providing input into standard operating procedure development
- Ensuring projects completed according to regulatory requirements (EPA, DOT, PHSMA, PSM)
- Weekly reporting of safety and operational metrics
- Work closely with pipeline integrity specialist to maintain asset integrity with pipeline systems
- Completes written reports of job process, cost and other matters as requested.
- Responsible for the successful completion of all field project activities.
- Gives on-the-job training to team members to ensure safety and quality of the work being done. Constantly monitors the job site for safety and quality of the work.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.