*** Pharmacovigilance Assistant ***
I am currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to support an exceptionally proactive Drug Safety Team within a global world renowned pharmaceutical company in the Munich area.
The majority of the support is required for Data Entry Review (patient adverse effects cases from numerous sources) and Forwarding to the respective PV-Specialists for overall processing and case handling. Solid skills in documentation development, individual case coordination by product, deadline hold, follow-up and further sector / office support is expected.
As to education, I need a PTA, Medical Assistant or nurse with three years working experience. If you have another scientific background or numerous years of experience in parallel to the requirements, feel free to apply as well.
- Documentation development, follow-up and close on all assigned Pharmacovigilance (PV) cases and new entries (all sources)
- Data Entry, coordination, review, deadline hold and overall PV cycle support
- Assistance to the PV Specialists, PV Deputies all the way to Direction on day to day office support work
- Ongoing communications to all respective regulatory entities for case standings and/ or updates
- Proactive attitude with solid skills in prioritization and hands-on mentality
- Finished education of scientific background or alternatively other with at least three years working experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- Strong know-how in documentation handling and project assistance
- Flexible player and 100% team oriented
- Fluent in German with good English speaking and written skills
- Previous direct Pharmacovigilance experience of definite advantage
Location: Munich area
Duration: 12 months, full-time and onsite
Hiring condition: ANÜ with extension possibility
In the case that the position is of interest, I can gladly be contacted under the following number +49 (0) 89 5519 7746 or by email Please send me your updated CV in word format when the interest arises.
If you don´t have free capacities, I invite you to pass this opportunity on to a friend or colleague where the interest does arise on their behalf.
Looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration.
Medical Affairs & Drug Safety - Freelance
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7746
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.