A large engineering company in Stockton on Tees are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. If you have the ability to work on a range of tasks such as lean transformation, then you could be the Manufacturing Engineer that we're seeking.
What will you be doing?
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will support operations on the shop floor, focusing on quality issues, improvement projects and capital equipment procurement. Your skills will be utilised when working on the company's existing product range that are made from nickel based alloys and titanium; dealing with problem resolution, delivery, costs and scrap. In addition to this, you'll be working on sheet metal engineering.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of fabrication (ideally sheet metal)
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes and failures
- Knowledge of forming and assembly processes
Who will you be working for?
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you'll be working for an established engineering company in Stockton on Tees. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that offers a great deal of in-house training and support, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
What can we offer?
- Share Save scheme
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Are you a proactive professional with an ability to act upon your own initiative? If so, then we want to hear from you.
If you're the Manufacturing Engineer that we're looking for, contact us today
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.