Manufacturing Electronic Engineer - Brussels
International company running important projects
Do you still feel stimulated and valued in your present position? Is it important for you?
Attracted by a job content with Technical expertise, involving team spirit, communication and autonomy in the same time?
As the recruitment consultant specialized in Supply Chain and Engineering, I am actively looking for a manufacturing / electronic engineer - for the North-East of Brussels.
Dynamic company in the industrial and electromechanical sector, my client is an International group, quality oriented and running numerous and important projects. Well-known for the efficiency of their services, their activities are going faster and faster. The needed technical / manufacturing engineer in electronics will integrate the company in this exciting period!
Job content - Undefined duration contract :
- This manufacturing engineer will be the central point of communication between the company and the suppliers. The goal is to support, give feedbacks and technical information to the subcontractors.
- You use your expertise to help the suppliers to build the preassembled products on the best possible way. You receive information from several internal departments (R&D, Supply Chain, Production, Quality, etc.).
- As a Quality or Technical specialist, you're able to do a first visual check of the products and share your observations with R&D, to improve testing.
- This support engineer is also preparing bills of materials, production assembly and tests manuals, give trainings, etc.
- From time to time, you travel and visit suppliers, to help directly if needed, or to maintain positive partnership on long-term.
- You have a technical Bachelor, or equivalent practical experience, ideally in electronics.
- Your background includes a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (and ideally in manufacturing, production, QA).
- You have a strong knowledge in electronics and are able to read and optimize electronic drawings.
- You work easily on ERP like Navision or SAP, and MRP is an asset.
- You speak Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Good communicator, you can handle the follow up of files and do writing reporting.
- Optimization oriented, you're stress resistant, creative on solutions and results driven.
Why should you apply ? :
- An attractive salary corresponding with the level of responsibilities, and other benefits as the company car, fuel card, medical and group insurances, meal vouchers, net expenses, etc.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment, but in a warm and pleasant atmosphere.
- An undefined duration contract in a growing company where communication and team spirit are valued.
- A function with a lot of contacts, but also autonomy and varied tasks.
- A pleasant work - life balance, regarding the working hours you can reasonably adapt.
Contact directly Mr German CINGERLI, specialized consultant in Supply Chain by e-mail : g.cingerli @ progressiverecruitment .com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.