Lead Operator with CDL Class A - Coil Tubing - Midland - Texas
- Lead equipment operations within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Supervision of Hauling, fracturing, coil tubing.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Driver, haul and Operate verity of different types of vehicles/Coil Tubing equipment.
- Record all maintenance and failure.
- Report to assigned Service Supervisors.
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Pay/Salary: $25.50 per/hour
Rotation: 14/7 (14 days on, 7 days off).
Benefits: World Recognised Benefits
Progressive global energy is looking for candidates located around Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, San Angelo, and Abilene.
- Proven work experience as Lead Operator
- 1-2 years Coil tubing Experience
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- No felonies in the past 7 years
- Class A CDL (endorsements are a plus)
- No more than 2 moving or driving violations within 3 years
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.