For one of our Key Clients we are urgently looking for an experienced IT / SAP Project Manager S&OP.
The projects scope includes the blueprint, design, deployment and enhancements of the SAP IBP, Demand Planning and APO modules/systems for our European, International and Asia Pacific organisations (EU, BIT & BAP) in the context of a global S&OP process. The implementation will be based on the template solution implemented previously to our NA and European business.
Senior IT Project Manager Role
This senior position will manage global project teams of highly effective resources to implement ITS projects. This role will require managing multiple resources and interfacing at all levels of the organisation.
The Senior IT Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of ITS projects, within the expected quality, budget, timeline and scope.
The Client expects the Senior IT Project Manager to fulfil the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
- Experience working with SAP systems(ECC, APO, IBP) and understanding of global S&OP process (Demand Planning) and dynamics
- Certification from recognised authority preferred (e.g. project management professionals PMP)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
- Strong in project financials (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
- Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
- Strong in project planning and forecasting
- Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams
- Effectively manages and resolves complex issues
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders.
Project specific qualifications
The Client expects the Senior IT Project Manager to fulfill the following expectations specific for the S&OP Projects:
- Experience in managing IT specific projects, involving the implementation and adjustments of SAP IBP, APO systems (DCM) requiring the integration in S&OP process. Working location in Rotterdam at the European headquarters 5 days a week
- Ability to travel as required by the project (mainly USA or Asia Pacific locations)
- Ability to manage the global stakeholders from the ITS and business side and actively steer and drive the project to the successful completion.
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.