Currently have an opportunity with a large gas and tech company located in the Houston, TX area. They are looking to bring on an experienced IT Project Manager for a 6 month contract who has a Network & Telcom background.
Looking for someone with 7 years experience in IT and a minimum of 5 years in network operations. You will coordinate all the internal and external stakeholders to succeed in delivering services and responsible for organizing the service delivery activity. Also speaking with customers daily and providing support to the Network Operations team.
- Knowledge of WAN, Internet, LAN, Wi-Fi, IP Telephony, DHCP
- Experience in circuit delivery and tracking is required.
- Technical network certification is a plus.
- Ability to challenge efficiency and compliance of a technical solution is expected.
- Very good interpersonal skills are required, like autonomy and a proactive mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communications, with an ability to organize, present and discuss technical information with personnel across geographies.
- Above technical considerations the service delivery manager is expected to proactively identify risks of the projects he manages.
- English required. Spanish, Portuguese, or French is a plus.
If you have any relevant experience for this position, please reply with your most updated resume and I will contact as soon as possible.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.