Instrumentation Engineer is needed immediately for a new exciting role. My client is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to join their team for a 12 month contract located in Houston, Texas. This client is growing and has at least 2 years' worth of work, so this is a great time to get in with them. Need someone with an instrumentation and electrical design background in midstream.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Need to be able to read data sheets, in particular P&IDs to understand and specify exactly what type of instrument is being required by the project
- Will liaise with the buyers and making sure what they buy is fit for purpose
- Will be speaking to process engineers to identify what process is required for the project
- Must be solid instrumentation guys - piping background is totally fine
- Experience with data sheets (P&IDs, process data, project specification, calculations, vendor catalogue and codes/standards and gas parameter graphs)
- Minimum 3-5 years instrumentation design experience within midstream projects
- Experience with instrumentation and electrical drawings - control panels, junction boxes, PLC's, control valves, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present ideas clearly and effectively
- Local candidates to Houston, TX are strongly preferred
If you have the following experience and excited to start a new opportunity with a growing company Apply NOW!
Consultant: Ashley Albert
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $50.00 /hour
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.