Progressive Global Energy is seeking an I&E Construction Inspector to join a leading and global Oil and Gas client in Williston, ND on a contract basis with the intent to extend/convert to a full-time opportunity!
I&E Construction Inspector
- Adheres to, and enforces the safety culture/policies at each job site.
- Ensures quality of projects by verifying that instrumentation, electrical, and automation installations are per industry specifications.
- Ensures all electrical installations meet industry and government codes.
- Interfaces and coordinates with Construction Manager on schedule and man power loading for each location to support overall project schedule.
- Completes a daily report with an update on schedule and progress.
- Approves daily tickets from contractors after ensuring the accuracy of the ticket. Responsible for communicating daily costs to the cost tracking software administrators.Minimum Requirements
- 10+ years inspecting I&E contractors.
- Working knowledge of regulations, codes, and standards applicable to US Onshore shale operating regions (specific to piping and vessels).
- Can work independently with minimal direction.
- Experience with managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- General computer skills and proficiency with MS Office software.
- Pay $700/day (W2)
- Per diem $110/day
- Driving allowance $50/day
- Travel day (should be $630) - 1 per hitch and it's 10% less than pay rate
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.