My client, an EPC Servicing midstream Companies is currently looking for an I&E Designer to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 1 year contract position with a strong possibility of more work over the next two years. This role will typically suit someone with an instrumentation and electrical design background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Supporting engineers with designing of electrical drawings for existing midstream projects.
- Red lining vendor drawings, grabbing equipment lists and loads, and understanding of P & ID's
- Working closely with engineers to complete other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3-10 years electrical design experience within upstream oil and gas facilities
- Experience with electrical drawings - control panels, junction boxes, PLC, etc.
- Knowledge on 3D models is preferred
- AutoCAD is a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present ideas clearly and effectively
- Local candidates to Houston, TX are strongly preferred
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 50 hours per week
- Contract Duration: 1 year contract - highly likely to extend
- Location: Houston, TX
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.