The appointment will be on an initial 6 month contract with further extensions likely.
This role will suit a Revit Designer with an advanced background in Hydraulics within the building services market. As the successful applicant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A high proficiency in using Revit MEP - 5 Years minimum
- Detailed/Design within Hydraulics
- Advanced Understanding of Australian Building Codes
- A minimum of 8 years of Design/Modelling experience, with the majority being on commercial projects (Agecare/Hospitals)
- A diploma in Hydraulic engineering would be seen as favourable
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a contract role with a global name in consulting, engineering and technical specialist's whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.