My client, a Midstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a HSE Technician to join their team located in Williston, North Dakota. This role will typically suit someone with a HSE manager, HSE Advisor,and facilities and operations background. The ideal candidate will be able to easily and professionally interact with the organization using good interpersonal skills, while being aligned to company goals and objectives.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Attend pre-job and other safety meetings
- Identify and mitigate hazards
- Observe and coach workers in the safe execution of work
- Audit work space and report to supervisor on findings
- Assist facilities and operations safety coordinator on training, HSE issues and other issues as needed
Minimum 3 years of HSE-related work experience
Strong interpersonal skills including coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution and persuasion skills
Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and HSE regulations
Location: Williston, ND
Day Rate: $540 a day
Per Diem: $200 a day
Schedule: 14/14 rotation
If you have the relevant experience for the position reply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone. If you are no longer looking for work but know of somebody that would benefit from hearing about this opportunity, please feel free to pass along my information. Thanks!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.