Are you an experienced global QA manager and do you want to work in a big, international organisation?
Progressive is looking for an experienced global QA manager. We are looking for someone who is experienced in working with continuous improvement and has experience with different quality programs. You are responsible for different production locations in Europe.
Looking for a global QA Manager (EMEA)
In this function you are responsible for the coordination and optimisation of the quality and food safety system. Maintain, update and implement national food safety and quality programs is one of your main tasks. Developing plant specific programs and forms in conjunction with plant leadership. Coordinate, implement and maintain the food safety standard. As head of quality you are managing all facilities at the different production locations in Europe. You have an advising role to the management team. You work together with colleagues at the different locations to optimise the quality. Next to that you are the point of contact for different parties like: suppliers, customers and the government.
As a global QA manager you are responsible for maintaining, updating and implementing the national food and safety systems. You have to signal improvements and looking for risks. Moreover you can use your skills by:
- Manage the internal quality audit function for the different product locations oversees and ensure effectiveness of the corrective and preventative action process within the framework of the plant's Quality Management System (HACCP). HACCP Coordinator and responsible for coordination of recalls
- Leading and guiding the different QA managers at the plants to optimise the quality of the different facilities at the different locations
- Communicate changes in protocols or procedures
- Point of contact for different departments, external parties, customers and colleagues at the plants.
- Reviewing and supporting projects that have an impact on the quality and food safety
- Responsible for the coordination of different audits, internal and external.
- Attend site leadership meetings to report and drive continuous improvement: in sanitation, food safety, quality, and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure complete data collection and trending on relevant programs
With these skills you are the right person for this position
- Bachelor Food technology or any other relevant study
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a leading role in the food industry
- Experience with different quality systems in the food industry (for example: HACCP)
- Experience with risk analysis and improvement projects
- Excellent English and Dutch communication skills at different levels in the organisation
- Knowledge of different computer systems like SAP and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of LEAN sigma
- People manager, positive attitude, result oriented, excellent communication skills.
What you get for your hard work
- Excellent salary
- Travel in Europe (50%)
- Working 40 hours a week
- 26 holidays
- Inspiring, international work environment
The client is located in Amsterdam area. It's an international trading partner with locations all over the world. The organisation is market leader and for more than 100 years expert in the food industry.
Are you interested in this position of QA manager? Click on the link to apply and to send your CV to Nadine van der Niet via n.vanderniet @progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.