My client an Oil and Gas Company is looking for a Contract Field Safety Supervisor for their Midstream/Construction group.
* 14/14 rotation in West Virginia/Ohio area
* $800 per day - this rate includes per diem to cover rental/personal vehicle and living costs
* No paid travel days, no mileage and flights/travel to and from work is not covered
* 12 month contract starting ASAP
- Minimum 10 years Safety experience within Construction/Midstream Operations
- Supervisor, Lead or equivalent experience
- Degree or professional certification highly desirable
- Local candidate strongly preferred or those willing to relocate to the area.
- You will be supervising junior Consultants in the field
- Lead comprehensive safety training
- Resolve employment-related incidents through proactive hazard communication
- Evaluate and mentor employee ergonomics during job functions
- Oversee performance management systems and safety and recreation programs
- Analyze and modify policies and processes to establish programs to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Coordinated work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
- Represented organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.