Senior Electrical Engineer - Sperry
- Job type:Contract
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to act as a Technical Lead on Projects as required. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within Electrical Engineering or someone who fancies a new adventure.
Daily duties include :
- Acts as a technical lead on projects, as required, by establishing development plans and approving design documents
- Evaluates project risks and provides input to project leads to develop mitigation strategies
- Uses engineering tools, test specifications and assessment of Health, Safety and Environment requirements during the design process
- Uses software tools or applications to perform routine analysis to predict reliability and performance
- Contributes to the companies Intellectual Property portfolio by delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions
- Creates an imperative relationship with the companies technical community, customers, and vendors by proactively collaborating with key stakeholders
- Participates in professional societies in area of specialisation
Must have :
-Certified License/ Professional Certificate as Engineer
-Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Electrical Engineer
- Must have some field experience, Project management, or similar experience
This is a contract position so if you feel you have the skills required, Please don't hesitate and apply today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.