Progressive - Field Service Engineer Controls & Commissioning - International projects
For one of our International clients, Progressive is urgently looking for a Field Service Engineer Controls & Commissioning
- Supervision on the service, inspection, repair, overhaul of Gas Turbines
- Maintain relation with client on site
- Knowledge and experience of more than one type of control system: GE, Siemens, ABB
- Write daily reports for Project Manager
- Electronics /Electrical Engineering Degree or Equivalent;
- 5+ years related work experience in Power Generation, Oil & Gas industry field activities;
- Strong knowledge of rotating equipment control philosophy (Gas Turbine);
- International Experience in Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of Heavy duty Gas turbines running of different control systems;
- Strong knowledge of field devices, instruments, Control logic's valves and actuators;
- Flexible in regards to working abroad and working overtime
- Speaks and write English
- Rotation projects
- accommodation + transportation provided
- 10 hours per day / 6 days a week
- Interview as soon as possible
- Direct introduction with line manager
Do you fit the profile? Are you directly available? Please outline in short why you are suitable for the role and I'll contact you a.s.a.p..
Do you know someone else who can do the job? Please feel free to forward this advert.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer , FSE , Gas Turbine , GT , Repair , Inspection , Overhaul , Outages , Oil & Gas , Power , Rotating Equipment , International , world wide , Brady Gerards
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.