Suppliers Performance Manager - Charleroi
International company running important projects
Do you still feel stimulated and valued in your present position? Is it important for you? Attracted by a job content involving technical expertise, team spirit, communication and autonomy in the same time?
As the recruitment consultant specialized in Supply Chain and Engineering, I am actively looking for a production engineer - for Charleroi.
Dynamic company in the industrial and electromechanical sector, my client is an International group, quality oriented and running numerous and important projects. Well-known for the efficiency of their services, their activities are going well. The needed technical / production engineer will integrate the company in this exciting period to support them on their continuous improvement strategy!
Job content - Undefined duration contract (CDI): Supplier performance manager
- This supplier performance manager will be the central point of communication between the company and the suppliers. The goal is to support, give feedbacks and technical information to the subcontractors.
- You use your expertise to implement and monitor the more relevant KPI's for the suppliers to build the preassembled products on the best possible way.
- You'll receive and centralize information from several internal departments.
- As a Quality or Technical specialist, you're going to take part in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement projects, and involve suppliers to it.
- From time to time, you travel and visit suppliers, to help directly if needed, or to maintain positive long-term partnership.
- You have an engineering degree, in Manufacturing, Industrialisation, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Your background includes a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience (and ideally in manufacturing, production, logistics).
- You have a wide technical knowledge (mechanics, electronics, electromagnetic radiations, etc.) and you're able to communicate with suppliers in this different sectors.
- You already worked with Lean and continuous improvement theories (5S, VSM, Kaizen, etc.)
- You speak French and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Good communicator, you can handle the follow up of files and do writing reporting.
- Optimization oriented, you're stress resistant, creative on solutions and results driven.
Why should you apply ? :
- An attractive salary corresponding with the level of responsibilities, and other benefits as the company car, fuel card, medical and group insurances, meal vouchers, net expenses, etc.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment, but in a warm and pleasant atmosphere.
- An undefined duration contract in a famous company in a prestigious sector, where communication and team spirit are valued.
- A function with a lot of contacts, but also autonomy and varied tasks.
- A pleasant work - life balance, regarding the working hours you can reasonably adapt.
Contact directly Mr German CINGERLI, specialized consultant in Supply Chain by e-mail : g.cingerli @ progressiverecruitment .com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.