My client is a midsize company in Belgium. They are active in a very specific sector. Today they are looking to enhance the software group of their R&D department with two embedded (Linux) software engineer. Are you interested in this position? Please read the job description below
Why should you apply?
- Permanent contract
- A market conform salary
- Extra legal benefits such as insurance, restaurant tickets, laptop,…
- Company car, depending on experience (fuel card included)
- The chance to work in a company, consisting mainly of engineers and thus lifting your skills to a new level
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics or Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of (embedded) C
- Knowledge of RTOS, ARM, Kernel, is a big plus.
- Experience with development in Linux Environment
- Profound knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Work closely with other fields of expertise (hardware & mechanical)
- Develop projects depending on client's request
- Development in C
- Linux application development
- Develop and Maintenance of software
- You have experience with communication / service protocols
How should you apply?
- Send in your CV to Tanguy Lacourt of progressive or call us at 02 203 99 00. If this job description is relevant for somebody from your network, certainly don't hesitate to transfer it to them.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.