Embedded Software Engineer - Contract - Berkshire - Medical Products
A client of Progressives are looking for a contract Embedded Software Engineer for a role in Berkshire. The details of the role, are below:
6 months £45 hour
- Report to the relevant Project Managers and/or Project Directors on project related activities.
- Support the Electronics Manager in the day to day running of the software team.
- Be proficient in C and assembly language for a range of 16-, 32- and 64 bit micro-controllers.
- Preferably, but not essentially, have a working knowledge or experience of other software development languages e.g. Python, C++, C#.
- Be able to read and sufficiently understand schematic diagrams of electronic circuits in order to be able to develop embedded software.
- Deliver the software related part of requirements, design, implementation and verification of assigned projects, using sound engineering principles and adhering to company standards, practices, procedures and product/project requirements.
- Be familiar with the medical device development procedure IEC 62304 and have practical experience of working with this standard or a similar standard in a safety critical sector.
This really is an excellent opportunity with a very with a well established company at the cutting edge of the industry.
Please apply here if this is of interest or call Scott on 0121 632 5555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales