Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical
A key client of Progressive's are looking to expand their team for an exciting new project, and have need of another embedded software engineer.
The successful embedded software engineer would have experience in a regulated environment such as automotive, medical or defence, and have exposure to safety critical standards. They would also be comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment. Additionally, we are looking for a combination of the following skills and experience:-
- Embedded systems experience
- RTOS experience
- C, C++
- Software design experience essential
- Experience of safety critical standards such as DO-178B, DO-254B, IEC-61508, IEC-62304, etc
- Good understanding of electronics
- Experience on products using sensors and valves
The role is based in London, and will be for 6 months.
Please apply here, or call Scott on 0121 632 5555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales