This is your chance to work at a large multinational in Eindhoven, the Netherlands!
Progressive is currently looking for an Embedded Software Requirement Engineer for a large automotive manufacturer. The Support group within the Verification, Requirements & Support department is responsible for the creation of so-called Technical Requirement Specification Control Systems documents for electrical and electronic vehicle systems. These documents contain the functional requirements for such vehicle systems. The created documents are the source for internal and/or external software development for these vehicle systems.
For some Electronic Control Units (ECU's) the company develops the application software in-house. This is done by a model based development process. As Embedded Software Requirement Engineer you'll define system/software requirements for systems. Definition of the requirements is done by interaction with the stakeholders based on requirements.
- Requirements Elicitation
- Work out functional and non-functional requirements and document them
- Organise reviews
- Interact with your stakeholders
- Inform architects about functional deviations
- Support impact analyses of functional changes
- In this position you'll report to the Engineering Supervisor VR&S Support.
- Relevant technical education on Bachelor / Master level
- Experience with requirements engineering (of preferably automotive systems); IREB certified is a plus
- Experience with real time embedded systems
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262 and SPICE
- At least 3 year of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesising
- Analitical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation
- Be eager on quality and functional performance
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skills.
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and compact
- Fluent English and Dutch language - effective communication in both verbal and written form
Interested? Please upload your resume and motivation below. For more information you can contact Ties Herpers (Recruitment Consultant) on phone number +31 10 206 9888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.