I'm currently recruiting an EC&I Engineer for a contract position based in Lancashire.
This role offers a long running project, quick start date and an exciting workload in the Nuclear industry.
This position would suit a candidate with experience of:
- Design substantiation documentation/ realisation calculations
- Design justification reports
- Configuration diagrams
- Working in accordance with IEC 61508
- Working in the Nuclear industry
On a day-to-day basis, this role will involve:
- Liaising with the client and other plant engineers
- Carrying out site surveys
- Report progress
- Involvement in project reviews
Rate: Depending on experience
Contract length: 6 months with chance of extension
If you fit the above criteria, and wish to discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please apply with a recent copy of your CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales