A fast growing Telecommunications company in Saint Paul, MN is looking for an Operations Technician II to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Operations Technician II looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
This Dispatch Support position is responsible for providing status and resolution for customer reported trouble tickets where off net carriers are involved. This position interfaces with internal departments, outside vendors, carriers, and end user customers. This position has direct impact on the resolution of complex trouble situations.
You must be able to …
- Lead/coordinate repair activity with participation from vendors, off net carriers (LEC, CLEC, ILEC), field operations, and internal support organizations
- Communicate with customers and others in a repair situation to communicate direction/status of repair
- Answer inbound calls from off net carriers (LEC, CLEC, ILEC
- Manage internal/external escalations, as required
- Place proactive outgoing status calls to customer
What skills/experience should you have?
- 1+ years of technical experience working with networks and communications equipment in a call center/network operations center environment
- Knowledge DS0 circuits from analog voice to DDS, 64K, point to point private line
- Understanding of remote DS1/DS0 test platforms
- Possess basic fundamentals in troubleshooting of DS0/DS1 physical layer
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Telecommunications company out of Saint Paul, MN
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.