Are you an enthusiastic freelance DevOps Engineer and are you looking for a new role where you can work with the latest Amazon cloud technology??
One of our international clients has an excellent job vacancy for a freelance DevOps Engineer. This is a great 2-month opportunity in Noord-Brabant. This project is based on 40 hours per week.
We're hiring a freelance DevOps Engineer
How your potential will be optimised
In this temporary position of freelance DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to participate in innovative research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks 'on premise' and public cloud based infrastructures. This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Deploying, automating, scaling, maintaining and managing 'on premise and cloud based IT environments
- Support research projects in implementing their application stacks 'on premise' and in the cloud
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class (cloud) security solutions
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies
- Managing and building OpenStack environments
- Ability to both develop and maintain secure Amazon based cloud solutions
- Solid experience as a DevOps engineer, including automation experience with configuration management tools (Git)
- Broad experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Strong OO Programming skills (Java) and scripting skills (Python)
- Broad experience with Linux System Administration
- Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios)
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry, ELK technology stack, DBA, Networking topologies and common network protocols and services (desired)
- Experience with storage solutions (Spectrum scale, Netapp, Isilon) and network access protocols (NFS, SMB)
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 2 months (with possible extension)
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Noord-Brabant
Apply now online for the role of freelance DevOps Engineer or send your CV to Robin Westerbeeke via r.westerbeeke[at]progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Robin Westerbeeke on 020 530 5858.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.