Vehicle Development Engineer CO2 and fuel economy
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Vehicle Development Engineer with affinity for the automotive industry? Are you looking for a nice and challenging opportunity? Then this is the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Development Engineer for one of our main clients in the area of Eindhoven.
You'll be part of the Simulation Team within the division of Product Development which carries out dynamic analysis on the simulations of the new designed vehicles. The main focus during this analysis is CO2 emission and fuel consumption.
* Framing simulation models and simulation plans
* Carrying out analysis of fuel consumption, CO2 emission and other power train performances
* Converting analysis into conclusions and design recommendations
* Verifying and validating designs
Do you have:
* Affinity with the Automotive Industry
* Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive or Aerospace
* Knowledge/ experience of Matlab/ Simulink
* At least one year of experience in the area of power train simulations
* The ability to work independently and are you a team player
Then we are looking for you!
Are you interested in this job as Development Engineer Apply direct by clicking on the link or by sending your Curriculum Vitae to Jan-Bas Goedegebuure via j.goedegebuure @ progressiverecruitment.com.
In case you have questions or would like to get better informed about this job or similar positions within the automotive industry, please get in contact with Jan-Bas Goedegebuure via +31 10 206 9888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.