My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a Electrical Designer to join their team located in San Antonio, Texas.This is a 6 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension. This role will typically suit someone with an electrical design background.
Core Responsibilities include:
Supporting engineers with designing of electrical drawings for existing upstream facilities projects.
Going out to the field and determining take off points and inputting drawings.
- Working closely with engineers to complete other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 8-10 years electrical design experience within upstream oil and gas facilities
- Experience with electrical drawings - control panels, junction boxes, PLC, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present ideas clearly and effectively
- Local candidates to San Antonio, TX are strongly preferred
Location: San Antonio, TX - up to 40% travel to the field
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Contract Duration: 6 months, highly likely to extend
November Start Date
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.