My client has a requirement for a Controls Engineer to assist with a number of commissioning projects outside of the UK that will be running in 2018. The business in question are a manufacturer of packaging machinery. The equipment being installed and commissioned is used for the Tracking and Tracing of tobacco products. Please review the job specification below and reply back with an updated version of your CV if you would like to be considered. Thank you for your time.
JOB TITLE: Controls Engineer
DURATION: 9 - 12 months.
LOCATION: First 3-4 weeks will be spent at their UK site in Dorset and on site in Hannover, Germany where you will be familiarised with the types of machinery being installed / commissioned. 2018 will require international travel on a permanent basis returning to the UK every 6 weeks (approximate) for a short break (please see below for the full details). Locations will vary but you can expect travel to: Germany, Romania, Poland, West Africa and potential more locations.
START DATE: ASAP
RATES: Open to discussion based on experience
SKILL SET: Essential:
- Controls Engineering background
- Previous commissioning experience
- Special purpose machinery experience
- Previously worked with Beckhoff PLC's
- Previously worked in the Tobacco industry
- Depending on the start date, you can expect to spend the remainder of 2017 at their site in Dorset and in Hannover being trained up on the types of machines being commissioned / installed.
- Stints of approximately 6 weeks will be spent overseas before returning to the UK for a short break.
- Economy return airfare, accommodation and local transport will be provided.
This contract would suit anyone who is looking for overseas work on a full time basis.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales