Contract Senior Quality Engineer needed with a leading engineering consultancy on the outskirts of Cambridge, 6 month contract with possibilities to extend.
We have interview slots scheduled for next week with a view for a person start on Monday 30th October or 6th November.
The role is a supervisory inspection & quality role to support the Quality Manager, maintaining standards for the company within the automotive sector.
Duties will include validating metal products, producing quality documents & support the Quality manager and other members of the team. One of the first projects will include modifying and improving systems for performance regarding delivery of its bespoke products.
Skills / experience required:
- Ability to program CMM bridge machinery/Romer Portable Scanner Arm/CMM would be an advantage
- "PC-DMIS" & Delcam Power Inspect & Metrologic Evo would be an advantage
- Automotive industry experience required.
- Interim & First Off Inspection / Final Inspection
- Supervision of Inspection staff
- Excellent communication skills
More detail is available upon request
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship, we require you to gold a valid work visa or UK / EU Passport.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive office.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales