My client who is Global Entertainment and gaming company with offices based in Liverpool (they have a train station a 5 minute walk and have free parking onsite) are looking for a contract Front end Developer. This will be initially be for 6 months through expected to run longer, good rates are on offer. You need to be able to work Monday-Friday onsite, some flex on start times can be offered if needed.
We have interview slots for next week with the person needing to be able to start by late September / ASAP.
Key technologies and experience they require from the right software Engineer:
- 3+ years of developing single page web apps
- Experience using ReactJS and Redux (or other Flux frameworks)
- Experience integrating frontend applications with JSON APIs
- Experience of developing websites that work on a wide range of screen sizes and devices
- Experience using CSS tools (Sass, Less, Styled components, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) and above
- Experience of writing unit tests and using testing tools (Mocha, Jest, etc.)
- Experience of debugging web apps and using debug tools (Browser dev tools, rest clients,
- Experience using build tools (Babel, Webpack, Gulp, etc.)
- Experience using source control (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to articulate point of view clearly to convince team members.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience using design tools (Sketch, illustrator, etc.)
- Experience of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be advantageous ( Agile practice)
More information is available on request
They work in an Agile way and have a teams onsite in Liverpool which includes developers, testers, BI /ETL and other skills.
If you are interested in the role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales