Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with recruiting a Construction Coordinator for a 1 YEAR CONTRACT with an international chemical company to be based in Corpus Christi!
This position will require an experienced construction professional who can coordinate, administer and follow construction projects issued by engineering. Oversees and schedules contractors, plant production and maintenance. Ensure that plant safety requirements are followed.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Schedule: 10 hr days - average 50 hr work weeks
* Minimum 5-9 years of inspection or construction experience
* High school education or equivalent
* As an alternative, a minimum of 2 years of education in an Associate or Bachelors Degree program for the relevant discipline and 2 years of experience in that discipline
* Basic construction knowledge from a vo-tech or other applicable program * Knowledgeable in CADD equipment
* Ability to demonstrate planning and organizational talent
* Strong oral and written communication
If you have the relevant experience and your interested in the position please apply immediately. I commit to responding in a timely manner!
Recruiter: Priscilla Chavez
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.