One of my key clients has a commission project starting with JLR in Wolverhampton and as a result require the assistance of two Commissioning Engineers who will ideally know Siemens Transline (no programming experience required). You must have a decent level of Siemens knowledge and be able to "hit the ground running", preferably with experience in automotive powertrain but this is by no means essential. The software specification is Transline for JLR in Wolverhampton.
JOB TITLE: Commissioning Engineer
DURATION: Minimum 6 month contract which could easily extend until summer next year or beyond.
START DATE: ASAP
RATES: £33 ph
- Valid UK work permit
- Previous commissioning experience
- Good knowledge of Siemens and associated systems (no programming experience required)
- Automotive powertrain experience is advantageous but not essential
In addition the successful contractor(s) will need to have the following Siemens software installed for JLR project:
- Simatic S7 v5.5 sp4 (Licensed)
- Simatic Distributed Safety v5.4 sp5 (Licensed)
- Tia Portal WinCC Comfort v13 sp1 (Licensed)
- Siemens Starter v4.4 (no license required)
NOTE: My client can provide licences for the duration of the project but would prefer to hire an engineer with their own installed.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales