Real Life Sciences is partnering a billion dollar pharmaceuticals company based in Singapore to find a Senior QA consultant in to their Quality Assurance team.
The role is contractual in nature and will be over a period of 12 months where you will be part of a project and a team that will serve as an excellent platform to further you career in the pharmaceutical realm.
The expectations of this mission are as follows:
- Create and maintain internal Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions to comply with corporate requirements
- Support the periodic update of Quality Technical Agreements with distributors, suppliers / manufacturers and 3rd party service providers
- Maintain a process of quality related documentation in accordance with the company's standards and SOPs
- Responsible for QA document filing, archiving and administrative activities
- Guarantee that a local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GMP/GDP related activities that comply with cGMP/GDP regulations is maintained through training and internal audits
- Maintain current knowledge of local and international regulatory and legislative requirements and trends to make sure that technical support on all quality matters is related to the country
- Check CPO readiness for all GMP/GDP regulatory inspections
Appreciate if you can reach out with your updated CV so that we can have a discussion about this or reach me at +65 68714706
Key Words: Quality,Singapore,Contract, Regulatory,Operation
License No: 095506
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E