CMO Planner - Pharmaceuticals
As a CMO planner you will be in charge of managing demand and supply planning and supporting the artwork process as part of the ordering flow.
The position is performed within a challenging and fast changing competitive environment. Currently, Europe is the major growth market for the drug products.
As a CMO Planner you are responsible for:
- Translating the results into a final Sales & Operations Plan, including agreed demand plan, allocation plan, supply plan, in consultation with the CMO Running Business Manager
- Preparation of the demand plan, based on the annual Plan and the reviewed sales forecast as delivered by the Sales Managers and customers within designated deadlines
- Monitor the forecasted (unconstrained) demand of the sales unit, ensuring that the demand plan supports the Marketing / Strategic Plans.
- Reviews customer forecast and firm orders to ensure they are included in the plan, and resolve customer order issues (blocks etc.) where applicable
- Shares and communicates the detailed information to the sales team and CMO(s)
- Alignment with the API planner(s) and Purchasing to ensure API availability for the Drug Products business.
- Develops, communicates and aligns the detailed demand requirements for production to the dedicated CMO(s).
- Obtain the information on the supply schedule from the CMO(s) to meet the demand forecast
- Monitoring actual production, compared with targets to ensure supply reliability
- Informing stakeholders in case of any supply issues and informs on mitigation actions required
- Enter customer orders into the system and coordinate deliveries accordingly
- Monitor order status
- Support the artwork preparation process in coordination with customers, CMO's and internal stakeholders.
- You are a person full of initiative, flexible, and capable of analysing problems on a high level. You are pro-active, structured, cooperative and a natural builder of relationships and express your ideas clearly, with ease and flair and in fluent English, both on paper and face-to-face.
- MBO degree / HBO with experience in a similar job
- Commercial and/or logistics background, preferably in Pharma industry
- Familiar with SAP environment
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary up to 52.000 €
- 13th month
- 37 days of holiday
- Personal growth opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge as CMO planner at an international organisation with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.