Location: Fremont, CA
Position Type: Contract (12 Months)
Schedule: Noon - 8:30pm or 8pm - 4:30am
Utilise your chemical manufacturing knowledge and experience to operate and troubleshoot the plant in a safe and efficient manner. The Technician works in a team environment where collaboration and teamwork are critical to meeting the goals of the business.
* Safely and efficiently operates their assigned processes to meet the day-to-day quality, production and productivity goals of the company.
* Effectively prioritises their daily tasks working with the Leads and Production Supervisors
* Participate in monthly safety meetings and promote a safe work environment
* Maintain accurate inventory and perform housekeeping and waste handling
* Reviews and proposes updates to the Standard Operating Procedures
* Reviews and proposes updates to the Learning Resources for the processes
* Completes their goals to achieve the plant goals and their own personal development goals
* Assemble and disassemble production equipment
* Perform basic maintenance on equipment
* Monitor turnaround of canisters and products
* Drives a culture of "Do It Safe, Do It Right the First Time" with their actions and their words on a daily basis
If you are looking for your next opportunity within the gas sector and chemicals, Please do not delay and apply today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.