6 month contract initially
£450-£500 per day
Based in London
- Contribute to requirements, use cases and target processes for issuing/managing privileged access accounts
- Specify and gain approval from stakeholders for target processes
- Discover areas of significant business change as a result of the project, and any areas of potential difficulty
- Investigate and document a Change Impact assessment for all groups/teams of IT users
- Work to ensure that the solution lands successfully with minimal business impact, or at least no unplanned impact.
- Take stakeholders through change readiness stages ahead of technology deployment
- Prepare/deliver general and targeted communication to stakeholder groups to enable process/practices change before and during technology change.
- Support technical delivery schedule with business process change.
- Conduct workshops to gain alignment from stakeholders
- Engage users to ensure UAT completed to schedule
- Gain approval from stakeholders for the implementation plan for technology delivery
- Act as primary liaison between stakeholders and the project from a business change perspective
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales