Warehouse Supervisor - late or night shift
Brussels Famous international group
Did you take the time to think about the best next step for your career? Interested by a key position in logistics? With the role of a team leader and the concrete tools to improve operations ?
As a nightbird, do you enjoy waking up later in the day, and going to bed later at night?
As a recruitment consultant specialised in Logistics, I am actively looking for a late or night shift Warehouse supervisor (m/f).
This company is famous and the knowledge they have in their sector is well-known. As a worldwide leader in its sector, my client wants to improve the quality of its services and strengthen its teams. This group has a dynamic work atmosphere, and in this exciting context, a new warehouse supervisor / late or night shift is needed. Two working hours schedule are possible : 17h to 1h, or 22h to 6h.
Warehouse Supervisor : Undefined duration contract
- The warehouse supervisor will lead and coach his/her direct team, and also many warehouse operators thanks to his/her daily contact with the field.
- You'll be monitoring and handling daily tasks and responsibilities - following the internal procedures and checking that they are always respected.
- This warehouse supervisor needs to find solutions to unexpected problems, by being reactive and creative.
- At a central position, the role involves to centralise information coming from the field and do a factual and relevant reporting to the management.
- As an expert in warehousing operations, you're able to coach an operator, to help him to improve his/her performances.
Searched profile :
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in stock, inventory or warehouse environment. If it's in a 3PL or a Logistics services company, it's a strong asset.
- You're a good communicator, able to be assertive and with a strong leadership.
- A strategic mindset is important: a good knowledge or an interest for optimization / LEAN.
- You've already worked with ERP's (like SAP).
- Dutch speaker, you speak English fluently and have a good level of French - able to lead French speakers.
- Two workschedules are possible: from 17h until 1h in the morning, or 22h until 6h in the morning, to correspond on the needs of the activities.
What's in it for you and your career ?
- An interesting salary regarding the sector and the level of responsibilities. There are also numerous benefits as meal vouchers, group and medical insurances, night shifts extra allowances, etc.
- The opportunity to manage your own team, with the support of your hierarchy.
- An energetic and exciting work environment, into one of the biggest players in the Logistic Market, but still careful on the well-being and the satisfaction of its employees.
Interested ? Contact directly Mr German CINGERLI, consultant in Logistics & Supply Chain by mail : g.cingerli @ progressiverecruitment .com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.