I am looking for Engineers to work on a project within the Semiconductor Industry. The contract is 6 months with a 12 month road map. The skills they are looking for are as follows:-
- Work with existing product development team on MCAL development and verification.
- Contribute to development and continuous improvements of SW development processes, and support ISO-26262 compliance.
- Develop documentation enabling effective knowledge sharing within the company and its customers.
- Develop and test AUTOSAR MCAL device drivers
- Extensive experience in C, C++ and real-time operating systems
- Relevant hands on experience in embedded software and firmware development
- Hands on experience with JTAG/ICE debuggers, protocol analyzers and ability to read HW schematics
- Experience in modern agile software development methodologies and practices
Highly Preferred qualifications
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture and experience in developing AUTOSAR components
- Knowledge of MCAL device drivers and verification.
- Experience in developing software for safety-critical systems, MISRA C/C++ experience
- Experience developing software for camera systems
- Familiarity with ISP pipelines for CMOS image sensors
- Experience in Python or Perl scripting
- Experience with automotive industry and technologies.
If you are interested in the role please send an update to date CV and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales