A pharmaceutical organisation within the south-east of the Netherlands is looking for an Associate Product Surveillance who is responsible for the PQR Backlog.
- Gathering data and writing of Product Quality Reports;
- Identify product and/ or process improvements;
After a training period you are expected to work independently.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- PQR knowledge, Track wise + SAP is an advantage;
- HBO level: several years of experience working with pharmaceutical products/ processes and Quality;
- HLO/ WO educated in Chemical Biology/ Microbiology of Technical Biology;
- Good team player but able to work independently as well;
- Ability to manage assigned tasks within given time lines and available resources;
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines;
- Results oriented and eager to learn;
- Customer focused, process oriented and data driven;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
Advantages for you:
- After successfully completing the project, there is a chance to continue working on a next project.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.