I am currently supporting a client, specifically looking for an Assistant Legal (m/f). The expectations, as well as the educational background are to be found underneath.
- Prepares international correspondence and communications
- Arranges, coordinates and follows-up global meetings and teleconferences
- Organises a complex travel itinerary and reimbursements
- Manages mail as well as emails and takes action on behalf of manager when appropriate
- Manages tight deadlines and schedules
- Participates in and manages projects
- Interacts regularly with internal/external counterparts and ensures seamless coordination and transparent communication of relevant information
- Fluent in German and English on business level with excellent communication skills in spoken/written word, Eastern European language would be a plus
- Proven experience at management level with relevant training and skills
- Professional Assistant training or similar desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills, skilled user of internet/intranet
If this position is of interest to you, I can gladly be contacted by E-Mail or phone. (T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7804 E:j.pfleger(at)progressive.de )
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.